Monday, April 27, 2009

It's official, EC is mobile!

At "approximately" 9:05am on Monday, April 27th, 2009....EC crawled. See for yourself.

First attempt
:

video


Second time's a charm. It's a sign of the times when the two things he's crawling for are a Wiimote and an I-Phone!!
video

Nick and I are so proud of our little man for finally putting one knee in front of the other. He was a pro at getting on all 4's and rocking, maybe taking an occasional step but never really crawling.

Lastly, EC and I went to Douglass for the day this weekend. We got to spend some time with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Mark, Cousin AA (maybe I should change his name, kinda sounds like he likes to throw a couple back and he's not even 10!) and Cousin DL. The latter of the two is in love with EC and even has her very own baby doll named EC! She sure comes in handy when the real EC has a wet diaper or is hungry for some baby food. See?


2 comments:

  1. Just trying to do this again. I had to open an account first, I think. WIsh me luck, cute pictures. love the crawling

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is quite the "little" mommy when it comes to babies....glad she is a HUGE helper....

    ReplyDelete