Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Heat Is On!

Ah, summer is here. Or at least the heat of summer is here. Break out the sunscreen, watermelon and baby floaties. We did! EC and I had a very eventful week which included swimming for the first time (him, not me), lots of walks, a trip to C Arrow Stables, kisses from goats, an unplanned trip to the pediatrician, visits from Grandma and Nana, and the zoo (again). Unfortunately I brought the camera for only one of those fun outings. EC was a trooper through all of this, despite having a sinus infection, seasonal allergies and two more teeth coming in (yep, that'll be 6 in case you're keeping count). Oh yeah, did I mention he is sleeping through the entire night now? Finally! And all along I thought it'd never happen I knew he could do it. Knock on wood.

Here are some photos from our week:

He didn't flinch when this hungry goat nuzzled his hand...




...then happily welcomed a curious one who wanted a closer look...



...and firmly stood his ground as this one shared a big ol' smooch to the forehead!


Miniature pony rides, but not miniature enough. Maybe next year.



My boys.



I shudder at the thought...



EC was determined to snag Molly (our furball cat) and followed her right up, under and through the coffee table. No luck though, she's too quick.


Blog signature

1 comment:

  1. Sherry, just wrote a long comment and then had to reset my password so guess I will just give you a call. anyway great pictures, he is so darn cute and pretty darn brave, those goats are pretty aggresive. TTYL mom

    ReplyDelete