Monday, May 18, 2009

Moving right along

Today is supposed to be a "Not Me! Monday" (see orange box on right sidebar) but I just couldn't bring myself to dish out all the things I did not do this past week. So instead, I've decided to share some new milestones of EC's and some miscellaneous photos I've snapped over the past couple weeks.

Now that EC is a master crawler, he is all over the place!  Now I understand all those mommies to who told me not to rush him into crawling.  He has started to pull himself up to standing while hanging on to furniture, so I'm prepared for a couple bumps and bruises.  Nick jokingly asks where EC's helmet is because he's slipped and bonked his dome a few times while scooting across the hardwood floor.  These slips usually result in a few tears but nothing a few kisses can't cure.

EC has also become a pro-pointer.  Ducks, airplanes, bears (we went to the zoo), ceiling fans, dogs and cats have all had a little chubby finger pointed at them so far.  See how exciting our lives have been?  

EC and I met up with a friend and her little boy for a trip to the zoo last week.  I don't know about you, but I see three monkeys in this picture (or maybe that's a gorilla...?)!


This is the first zoo trip in which EC paid any attention to the animals.



"Num, num, num, num."  He loves strawberries, just like his mom!



In case you can't quite make it out, his shirt does say, "I love mommy".   He must have picked it out all by himself that morning.



Peek-a-boo!



Sweet son soaking up sunlight while sitting securely on dad's strong shoulders.  (Alliteration...I haven't done that since the 4th grade!) 


Impromptu family photo on a beautiful day.

What a great looking group of people!  It's no surprise they're all related.  We have EC, Nick, Beth (my MIL) and Kate (my SIL).  They were on their way to Beth's Retirement Dinner, hoooraaay for Beth!!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

Blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment