Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




This is my fist official "Not Me! Monday!" post. For those of you don't know what it's about, you should visit MckMama at www.mycharmingkids.net and click on HER button for Not Me! Monday! Anyway, here are some things I most definitely did NOT do this week:

I did NOT put earplugs in last night to drown out my husband's snoring and did NOT accidentally let my 10 month old cry because I couldn't hear him. My husband did NOT wake me up. No really, he didn't.

I certainly did NOT go out with some girlfriends this weekend for a couple cocktails and did NOT even for one minute miss my two boys at home.

I was NOT at all proud of my little one (EC) at his regular checkup today with the dr. when he happily smiled as his toe got pricked for blood. I did NOT once tell him he was their best patient ever! And when the doc asked how long he'd been crawling, I most assuredly did NOT tell her "quite a while now"" knowing full well it has been 7 days.

I do NOT ever miss my pre-pregnancy stomach, no matter what people tell me.  And you can be sure I did NOT eat the last 2 brownies leftover from the other day to boot!

I did NOT forget to change EC's diaper after 7 hours. It did NOT feel about 5 pounds heavy, and I also did NOT even consider letting him toss it around for a bit on the floor, nor did I launch it into the kitchen from a seated position on the living room floor. Nuh-uh, not me.

That was NOT at all fun and I will NOT be participating next Monday, and lastly, I do NOT want to win that cute little necklace for publishing this post. Not me.


Blog signature

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post. Very funny, we think a lot alike.

    ReplyDelete