Saturday, July 11, 2009

Stair Step Basketball Video

WARNING: BEFORE WATCHING THIS VIDEO (OR ANY OTHERS) PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I AM A FIRST TIME MOM. I THINK EVERYTHING MY SON DOES IS SPECIAL,CUTE,ADORABLE,PHOTO/VIDEO AND CONVERSATION WORTHY. I WOULD VIDEOTAPE HIM SLEEPING IF I DIDN'T THINK HE'D WAKE UP (Ok, I'll just pretend I haven't done that yet) AND NOT THINK IT WAS ABNORMAL.  YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, MAY JUST THINK I'M A LITTLE OFF MY ROCKER AND THAT'S OK WITH ME. 

This "game" is something I naturally thought was video worthy, I'd say he's a pretty good catcher.
video


I would've posted another exciting video of some recent developments had EC cooperated with the video camera.  Instead, he just tried grabbing the camera the entire time so I gave up for now.  What I wanted to tape was me asking him to follow a few commands and him happily completing my requests.  

He will eagerly wave, clap, lay back, "talk" on the phone, give high fives and shake his head "no" when he's asked to do so. Sometimes I feel like I should pat him on the head and toss him a treat but he's good with hugs and kisses.

Yours Truly,
A Typical First Time Mom

3 comments:

  1. How cute, people got tired of me talking about my kids all the time, but they just do the darndest things, I'm thinking that might not be a word. Anyway I know how you feel. You wrote this at 6 in the morning, are you crazy?
    Think of a day this week you aren't doing something, maybe I could swing by and watch him in the pool. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sherry... how cute! I didn't know you had a blog... found it through Mae's. I'm glad I found you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! I've been meaning to come over here for ages, but for some reason, it doesn't load right on my phone. Boo. :( I love the video & have to say that I'm quite impressed you could throw the ball straight to him while filming! :) We've missed you guys, too! Which Y are you doing swim lessons at? I've been thinking we should do them with K if it's not too late. I hope EC had a wonderful b-day! Oh, & I love the videos & have spent countless hours making my own that I'm sure no one else will ever sit through!

    ReplyDelete