Sunday, August 23, 2009

Animal Crackers

You'll never guess where we went last week:






No, we didn't go to my relatives house! We went to the zoo, though you could argue those two are one in the same. Ha, just joking mom!

Unfortunately, it was a semi-short trip because someone got tired of the zoo 15 minutes after we arrived. So I gave him a pep-talk, offered him some animal crackers, and gave him some juice. Shortly after, I did the same thing for our son. These two (insert eye-roll here) are a lot of work!



In front of the giraffe exhibit



Photo with the flamingos


video
The best seat in the house



Blog signature

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were serious about our house being a zoo weren't you? Oh well, it keeps us young. School is sort of a zoo also, kids aren't afraid to be away from their moms anymore. Not all of them. It really has been busy, I guess reading is a good thing. Ethan looked like he was having a good time, Nick stayed longer than Jim would of. Guess they just can't see all the 'new' stuff each time they go. It was a beautiful day, glad you had a good time. mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Sherry, looks like a good time. I don't know where I would be if I couldn't bribe my kids with food! I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time!

    ReplyDelete