Sunday, August 30, 2009

Vacuum Rider

What's that? Your kid doesn't do this when you vacuum?

video

Now that I've got the weird part out of the way...

For several months EC has been imitating little things he sees Nick or I do, but in the past couple weeks he's really started to mimic even more, especially the small gestures and such. I should grab the video camera and try to capture it as it's not as much fun just reading about it, I'm sure. Anyway, a few things he's mimicked lately: blowing on all his food, sneezing, coughing, blowing his nose, counting with his fingers, picking his nose (ok, to be fair, Nick said he wasn't actually picking his nose, more like itching it. uh-huh, suuure), and winking.

Just today he stayed at his Nana's for a couple hours and she told us how he climbed up and down her full flight of stairs 3 times. I knew he was a master at climbing up, but didn't know he was also a pro at going down! Maybe next time we leave him there he'll be reading.


Blog signature

8 comments:

  1. WOW, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! Maybe if I put my kids ON the vaccum they wouldn't be as scared of it. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too funny! I have to say I'm curious as to how that happened initially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! EC is at that stage- everyday he will do something or say something different that will just amaze you! Definitely keeps it interesting. And you'll have lots of blog material! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess that solves the problem of wondering what the kiddos are doing while you are vacuuming and can't hear them, huh! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mama KG--he kept getting in my way when I was trying to vacuum and reaching out to touch it so we finally just put him on. He didn't want to get off once we were done either. I think I started a bad habit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The video is adorable -- and very funny. What a difference ten years make. My kids run when the see the vacuum. They're afraid they'll have to do housework.

    ReplyDelete