Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yoga Baby

About a month ago, EC and I were playing in our front yard. He looked up at me and said, "Ma, where's your camera? I'm gonna do some yoga and need to check my form." Sure thing, kid.


Doing what I was told, I located my camera and snapped away.



Cobra pose anyone?



When he was finished showing off he told me to ditch the camera and insisted I come over and join him for a warrior bridge half moon facing downward something or other, pose.


Uhhh, no thanks, your mommy can't even touch her toes, mmmmkay?
Blog signature

3 comments:

  1. He has grown so much since we met you at the zoo. How fast they change. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up, Sherry! That's quite a yoga boy you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HILARIOUS!!! I love it.

    downward dog.

    ReplyDelete