Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fashion, Potatoes and Forks

Never have I claimed to have much fashion sense, and by the looks of it, neither does EC.

Let me explain this disaster of an outfit. Shortly after waking up, EC wanted to keep his doggie pj's on but it was chilly in the house. A jacket was handy so we threw it on. Afterwards, EC raided his shoe basket and shoved his spiffy little Nike's in my face, so I strapped those on too. Lastly, he found one of my headbands and stretched it over his head to complete the look. What do you think?

Don't be at all surprised if you see this latest fashion trend on the next cover of Kid's Vogue.

I really try to limit the toys I buy (mainly because I have nowhere to put them) but I've always liked Mr. Potato Head, so I splurged and bought one. EC is getting the hang of it, see?

And then he wanted to wear Mr. Potato Head's glasses!


And for your viewing pleasure, EC LOVES to use a fork or spoon himself. He's only about 5% successful in actually getting food into his mouth, and he has an interesting way of getting food onto the fork. Watch and learn people.
video

Blog signature


4 comments:

  1. I love the potato. He has a similar fashion sense to EC. :)

    Good for you for letting him be such an independant eater! It's one of those things I just can't relinquish control of, but it's SO good for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me happy to read...the fashion sense, the picasso Mr. Potato Head and the food flinging is just the tip of the iceburg to all the fantastic things little ones do as they learn and grow! I love it!!!

    I'll have to get your expertise on how to post videos as that's one thing I've never mastered...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious. I love it all. His outfit made me laugh out loud! K has started giving me shoes to put on her feet, too. Or that's what I'm assuming, anyway. :) We've started trying out utensils. I'll have to have her watch EC's instructional video. So helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete