Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Monkey See Monkey Do

I promise, I rarely talk on the phone. However, Nick is constantly taking business calls throughout the day and EC has obviously paid close attention to how it's done. The funniest part is when he's talking on the phone and playing with toys at the same time.

Wait, scratch that.

The funniest part is when he actually calls someone without me knowing! He did just that a while back, he hit the redial button and called his Nana. I guess they had a long "conversation" until he pushed the off button. Beth (Nana) called us later to say thanks for the phone call and I had no idea what she was talking about!


video


Blog signature

2 comments:

  1. my gosh, look at him walking without starting to crawl. Can't wait to see him again, was he making a big deal on the phone? Does daddy have to walk around when he talks on the phone also? Anyway thanks for the videos. talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete