Monday, November 16, 2009

Yes, we're still here!

Yes, I know I've been slacking in the blogging department. I have no good excuse to share so please don't forget about us and keep checking back for a new post with pictures soon!

In the meantime, I can share a few things about EC. He's all over the place these days, he walks all over the house inspecting everything he can get his little paws on. Lately, he's become fond of putting things in the toilet, his bouncy balls seem to be a favorite. Talented little guy, isn't he? He is "talking" up a storm and has his own way of saying certain words which can be a bit confusing at times. I'm sure he's frustrated that we don't know what "issssshhhhh" means by now. He's also a super duper sleeper. I would have NEVER thought I'd be saying that but am so grateful that I can.

As for the new little baby in our lives, well, this one has been making its presence known even though we can't see him/her. I didn't have one ounce of nausea with EC but things have been quite different this time around. I'm nearing the end of my first trimester so my fingers are crossed that the sickness will end as well. I'm already convinced it's a girl because things are so different, we'll find out in a couple months!


Blog signature

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully your start feeling better soon! Being sick is no fun. Especially when you still have to take care of EC.

    Easton I was NEVER sick with. Emerson I was sick with. I REALLY thought Boston was a girl because I was really sick with him. He was low too like Emerson. So you just never know! You'll have to try the ring test. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Laura... you and your tests! :P

    I was terribly sick with both girls, and I have nothing to compare it to...

    Hope you'll be turning the corner soon. Pregnancy sickness is the pits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sick with either child... I guess everyone is different and every pregnancy is too. I wish your sickness away too. Thanks for all the words of encouragement on my blog. I miss you and hope to see you soon (in all your pregnant glory!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was not sick at all with Garrett and so sick with Bella I couldn't even watch Garrett some days. I all went away at the end of my first trimester. Hope the same is for you. It is so exciting expecting a new baby! I am so happy for you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete