Friday, January 29, 2010

"Say Cheeeese!"

I used to be a photo-takin' fool, but recently I've had to slow down a little because EC now wants to hold the camera every time he sees it (and gets upset when I don't give it to him). Here are what the photos end up looking like:



Not so cute.

I asked him to say "cheese" before I snapped these pictures, and like a good boy, he listened to his mama. I've included a video too, it cracks me up every single time I see it. Such a ham!




video

I should think of a different word for him to say, one that doesn't make such a silly face!

EC has been keeping busy in the past few weeks, despite the chilly weather. We've been going to the Y several a week and he has an awesome time there which is a relief for me. I get to work on my growing body knowing he's having a hayday with new toys and little friends in the kid zone. We also get to meet up with our Mom and Tot group a couple times each week, which is a great outing for both of us! We go to story time at a library, a play date at a friend's house, a visit to My Gym for kids, or just out to lunch. His grandparents all live close so we get to visit them often too.

Nick, EC and I got bundled up this morning to enjoy the 4+ inches of newly fallen snow. We had lots of fun, though EC wasn't sure about the whole sledding idea. I say give him a few more tries and he'll fall in love with it. I wished I would have grabbed the camera but I didn't. Next time.

Everything seems to be going smoothly for the newest little boy in our lives. My doctor appointments are very routine, which is just fine with me. I haven't started working on his nursery yet as that room is still occupied by EC, but within a few months we'll start switching out the rooms and move EC to his new one. I'm pretty excited to decorate it though, Nick is handling EC's room so we'll see how they both turn out.

Good times!

Blog signature

3 comments:

  1. How exciting to think about the new baby room! I wish my kids would go to the Y but Garrett HATES it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the video. EC is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute video and a cute little face!! Glad you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete