Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow and Basketball

We woke up to more snow today, 6 inches of it (give or take an inch). EC brought me his boots to let me know he wanted to go outside. I couldn't resist his little rosy cheeks as he kept shoving his boots in my face, so we bundled up and went out for a bit. The snow was the wet kind that sticks really good so we rolled (ok, I rolled) the balls for our very first snowman, then we hit the slopes in our yard and did some sledding. I'd given him a plastic spoon to scoop snow and he wouldn't let go of it the entire time, I think it was in every single picture I took.





Nick wanted to get EC a basketball hoop for awhile now, so we all loaded up and went to Toys R Us to find one. Those two have played quite a bit of one-on-one lately and it has yet to get old for either of them. I'm really looking forward to the warmer days when we can take all of these big toys outside, I'd love to have my living room back!


Here he is asking me where his basketball went. Then he realized I was taking pictures of him and I got the "cheeeeeeeeeeeese" pose. I tried telling him that it was cute and funny the first couple of times but it isn't so cute and funny in every single picture.


Blog signature

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sherry, you are a little wrong, it is still cute. Nice snowman by the way. We had school today and by time Dakota and I came home the wind was blowing, it was really cold. Glad you guys got one built. He sure does look grown uo in the basketball picture, has he grown a few more inches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting so big!! I am SO ready for SPRING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a pretty cute and funny pose. :) He is such a cutie. I'm glad we've gotten to see you guys more lately!

    ReplyDelete