Sunday, April 4, 2010

Zoo Trip

EC and I took a quick trip to the zoo last week, we were there less than an hour but it wasn't busy so I was able to let him run around and choose where we went. I didn't get a picture of it, but I think he liked walking like a penguin the best. It's so funny to see him waddle, I'll have to catch it on video.

He would have sat on this thing all day if I let him.


It took about 1o minutes before he would even stand near this statue, and then I had problems pulling him away from "Marbles" the chimp after he learned it wasn't going to jump out at him.


EC kept giving the statue leaves to "pway wit" (play with).


Two little monkeys....



I asked him to sit in front of the flowers for a picture and he thought it was necessary to scoot back as far as possible and plop down right on a beautiful flower!


Blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment