Thursday, September 2, 2010

3 Months, 3 Years and 33 Years!

**UPDATE** The video below should work now! 

We have a few celebrations on September 1st, 2nd and 3rd to share. My mom's birthday was on the 1st, Alec's 3 month birthday is on the 2nd, my 33rd birthday is also on the 2nd and Nick and my 3rd wedding anniversary is on the 3rd.  My mother-in-law pointed out all those 3's, so maybe it'll be an awesome year for all of us!

So Happy Birthday to my mom, Happy 3 Month Birthday to Alec and Happy 3rd wedding anniversary to my husband, Nick!


It feels like I blinked and wham! Alec turned 3 months old. The time has truly flown by and I have to remind myself each day to cherish these baby days as it won't be long before I won't be able to call him a baby.

Anyway, here are a few things about our 3 month old. He does a lot of smiling and "talking", which is by far the most fun part about him right now. Seeing those big chunky cheeks break into a wide gummy smile just makes for a great day! Nick even got him to giggle a tiny bit for the first time last night, talk about adorable.

He still hates the car seat and lasts about 5 minutes in it before screaming until his face is purple, he really makes for a pleasant ride...ugh. He goes to bed at night so easily that it's scary, however, he's taken a few steps back and now wakes up 2-3 times each night. He had a bit of a run with just waking once but it seems he's changed his schedule on me.

EC is still in love with him, still gives plenty of kisses and talks to him a lot. He's just so sweet towards his baby brother, I can only hope that they remain sweet to one another for a long time to come.

Happy 3 month birthday Alec, we love you so much and don't even remember what life was like before you were born!






For my birthday, I received a special little treat. Keep in mind he'd done this about 10 times before I recorded him so he's getting a little burnt out.



Blog signature

2 comments:

  1. Yea!! That's a lot to celebrate! Congrats on the anniversary and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete