Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pearly Whites

Any guesses where we went today?





Yes, EC had his first dentist appointment. We've been talking about it for weeks and he was very excited that today was finally the day. He watched me go first and nearly sat in the dental assistant's lap to get a good look. When it was his turn he jumped without hesitation into the "big dentist chair" and was even giddy when she let him wear cool glasses. He chose grape toothpaste to clean his little teeth, and handled the water squirter and sucker thing (I'm pretty sure those are the technical terms) without even the slightest flinch.

Could a mother be more proud of her brave little boy? I think not. 


Blog signature

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what I love more...the fact that EC was so brave or the fact that you took PHOTOS of his first dentist trip (something I totally would have done!!!) Love it! You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete