Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Patch '10

We went to Applejack Pumpkin Patch this past Sunday, and of course, I had my camera in hand!  However, I took it out to snap a picture and wouldn't you know it, the battery was dead.  Naturally.  Luckily, Nick has his phone on him 24/7 so I didn't cry for too long. So please excuse the poor quality of pictures but at least I got some!
EC on the huge bouncy balloon
EC and Alec
How tall this fall?
Getting them both to look at the camera is impossible
His very own pumpkin
Making sure he picked the right one
FYI: NO idea why I can't remove this gigantic space below. Blogger.com doesn't like me today.






























This video didn't quite catch the 4 feet of air EC caught every time a little kid jumped next to him. I thought it'd scare the bageebers our of him, but he just giggled. Hopefully by next year he'll have gained some weight so he will be able to hold his own.

EC and Alec are dressing up as Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street. I just bought a few different things for their costumes, so we'll see how they turn out. EC kept asking to be Elmo but we've finally changed his mind...besides, the Elmo costumes are not only expense, but they're a bit cheesy.

Here are EC's first 2 Halloween pictures:
Pumpkin Patch '08
Spooky Little Monster '08

FREEZING Pumpkin Patch of '09
Basketball playing fireman -'09


Blog signature

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! That scary monster picture of EC is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a nice time! Can't wait to see costume pics..e those sound adorable!!

    ReplyDelete