Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our Dinner Conversation

My words are highlighted in red, Alec's are in blue.
Ok Mom, I'm really ready for some of that applesauce. It goes right here in my mouth, k?
Alrighty and I promise it'll be better than the porridge you had last time.


What do ya think? Pretty good stuff, eh? Num, num, num.
Enough with the sound effects, Mom.
Sorry, won't happen aga....


Just a sec, I gotta take this call. 
Errr, ok.
*Awkward silence on my end*


Sorry 'bout that. It was my assistant. She said I was overdue for my nap, and I love my naps, you know.
I'm not sure if I should be more worried that you have an assistant or that you talk to her on your hand phone. 
Alec? Hello? Alec?


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...


WAKE UP Butterball!!
Shhhhhhhh, Geez! Can't anyone get some sleep around here?
Oh, don't you dare get me started on that, mister.
And who's calling who Butterball?


Ok, back on track. Here comes the airplane, open up....vroooooommmm, vvvvrrooom, vroooooom!


Maaa, stop! You are so embarrassing. I can't take you anywhere.


Blog signature

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these conversations you and the boys have...Alec is quite the talker, btw! It's great how a photo (or series of photos) really does tell a story!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!! Man, he gets cuter every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your sense of humor! Thanks for the laugh! By the way, Alec is getting so big! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete