Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat

So here's the look I was going for...

...and this is what I ended up with. Ugh. Oh well, the boys had no idea!
You can't tell from the picture, but Bert's hair is sprayed black and he has an orange nose. 
He wouldn't hold still, sorry it's blurry. The boys wore name tags since most people had no idea who they were.
After practicing his "Trick or Treat" at a few homes, EC ditched the wagon and went to the doors himself.
Getting some good loot!
Eating some of his treats!
Alec's first of MANY Halloween's!

EC is already asking to go trick or treating again.  I don't think he knew what was in store for him until he saw all the other kids dressed up and walking on the streets with bags of goodies. So he's pretty pumped up about next year...and believe it or not, he's already forgotten about his bag of candy (good thing, because Nick and I haven't!).

Blog signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the boys looked adorable! Great job, Mom! I think the costumes are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the costume idea! Easton and Em asked for a piece that night and have not asked for another piece surprisingly! I of course have ate my fair share. I can't believe they forgot! Oh well more for mommy! ;)

    ReplyDelete