Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pictures of Brothers

I love taking pictures of these 2 guys together (it's not that obvious, is it?), I just imagine them 20 years from now and hope they will always be best buddies.  I know EC looks forward to Alec being able to walk and interact with him more. Right now, Alec thinks EC is the funniest guy on the planet. He gets such a kick out of the funny faces and noises EC makes. EC, however, is probably wondering when Alec's parent's will come and pick him up. I'm not convinced he totally understands that Alec is very much a permanent fixture in our house. 

The color of these pictures remind me of the 60's. I love it.





Blog signature

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Looks like you have some future best buds on your hands. Yeah for borthers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love taking pics of my two together too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Very Mad Men-esque :)

    ReplyDelete