Sunday, December 19, 2010

Santa, Santa, Everywhere!

Christmas in our house is a bit more exciting this year than last, simply because EC is pretty excited about Santa, Christmas lights and the zillion Christmas shows on each night. He was even looking forward to sitting on the jolly guy's lap. Twice! 

The Mom & Tot group we belong to held their annual Holiday party last night. EC had a really good time playing with some friends, eating a great dinner and visiting with Santa.

He told Santa he'd like a dump truck and agreed to mind his mom and dad. As we were leaving he wanted to know where Santa's "sled" was. Ha!

As for Alec...not so much. Once he caught a glimpse of the beard, he was done. The picture makes for a funny greeting card though, and if I were creative then I'd be able to come up with a funny caption, but I'm not. So I won't. You're welcome. 

A couple weeks ago we saw Santa in the mall. All went well! When we were finished with Santa we ate lunch at the mall and EC was desperate to know where the reindeer's ate their lunch. 



Blog signature

4 comments:

  1. Sherry, that pic of Alec is freakin hysterical. That needs to be framed somewhere. And Ethan looks adorable, as always.

    I'm kicking myself that I didn't put the kids on Santa's lap last night, although I think a tormented Ella would be in therapy for years had I actually peeled her off me to hand her over for a photo op.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have to watch out for your little firecracker. The questions just get bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I need a new camera. Your pics at the party with the boys are awesome! EC and him look like best friends! And Santa's face with Alec is priceless. We had a good santa! That mall one needs to gain 30 lbs or so!

    It was great seeing you guys at the party, although we didn't get to chat much. I know there came a point when it got dangerously close to bedtime! Keep us updated with what is happening with your move and everything, I wanted to ask you about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, the mall photo is too cute! And Aric alone??! That is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete