Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Caught Red Handed

His only job was to put the marshmallows into the pan.
My mom came over the other day since Nick was out of town (he was driving out of state buying a fuel efficient car to drive between KC and Wichita once we move. Wanna guess what he came back with??)  
Anyway, she brought stuff to make popcorn balls, YUM! EC ate 4 of them in 2 days, so we'll have to make more soon. He had a great time with his Grandma even though he had to share her with Alec.

Oh, and speaking of moving. Most who read our blog already know that we put our house on the market in October, hoping to sell and be in the Kansas City area by March. As luck would have it (or maybe the buried St. Joseph statue in our backyard had something to do with it), we received and eventually accepted an offer last week. So now it's off to KC to search for our future home. Exciting, scary, nerve-wracking all at the same time!

The car Nick came home with? 
Mini Cooper
It's mini alright. *rolling eyes*
Blog signature

2 comments:

  1. Tear. Congrats again on the house...I guess :) Just kidding. You guys are going to love KC - and hopefully we're just a few years behind you!

    I love the Mini - although, it doesn't look like the most family-friendly car out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! A Mini Cooper?!?! That's my dream car...I tell my husband that will be my mid-life crisis car (you know, when the kids are out of car seats and stuff!) :) So jealous. It also strikes me that your move is so reminiscent of the move we had 6 short months ago...were we somehow separated at birth? Living in parallel universes?!?

    Congrats on the house and have fun finding your new home!! I wish KC was closer to NY!~ :)

    ReplyDelete