Saturday, January 1, 2011

Perfect night for a fire

The weather was gorgeous Thursday evening so we thought it a good idea to do something outside. Nick suggested we start up the fire pit and roast marshmallows, and since I seriously cannot say no to something sweet, I agreed! 



Yes, they are wearing the same exact thing. By accident.




Alec was super chill in his bouncy seat, he still enjoys being the spectator.



After eating a few marshmallows (ok, ok...I had several), we wondered what we could make for dinner utilizing the fire. I suggested just eating more marshmallows but my idea was quickly shot down. So we had the next best bonfire food. Hot dogs.



Blog signature

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I adore the matching Daddy/Son outfits :) And Alec's expressions, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, marshmallows! Looks like a fun time and I too liked the matching Father/Son look.

    ReplyDelete