Thursday, February 3, 2011

8 Months


Our baby turned 8 months yesterday. He's growing like a weed and looks more like a toddler than a baby. He's got 6 teeth (3 of them are just now poking through, ouch!), lots of fat belly rolls, gray-blue eyes, and ever changing hair. He is still a super napper, but likes to give me grief during most nights. I've told him I don't want to resort to the ol' cry-it-out method but I see we may have no choice if it doesn't get a little better soon.

Alec has become a lot more vocal just in this past week, lots and lots of yelling and "talking". No real words yet but he's trying. He is still very much a mama's boy, but loves cuddling up with his dad, Grandma, and Nana. He hasn't starting crawling yet and that's very much okay with me!

Happy 8 Month Birthday, Alec!

Blog signature

3 comments:

  1. Happy 8 months, Big Boy!! And Sherry, just bite the bullet and let him cry it out...I promise it will scar you more than him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting to be such a big boy! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love that hair! He does look so grown up!

    ReplyDelete