Sunday, February 27, 2011

Boxes

This pretty much sums up what is in my line of vision right now, no matter which direction I look. If I never see another moving box after this, I won't be upset.

Happily though, we are settling into our new home. Ethan (formerly known as EC, but since I didn't hesitate to shout his brother's name from the rooftop I figured it'd be ok to use his real name now) likes his new surroundings one minute then the next he declares we get him a different house "now!"

Well, I'm going to sit on the couch for a bit and see if these boxes unpack themselves already.



Blog signature





2 comments:

  1. *tear* I hope you all are enjoying your new home, and getting settled easily. We miss you and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you guys already. Hope you enjoy that beautiful new home. Would love to see more pics once you can't see boxes anymore : ) Take care!

    ReplyDelete