Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Places

We made it to our first new park today, it's directly across the street from Ethan's future elementary school. I swear he seemed like such a big boy playing with all the other kids, where did my toddler go??



 The house we bought came with a little bonus for the boys in the backyard. The little playground is perfect size for Ethan (can you spot him?) and he is in love with the telescope that's in there. And somehow in the past couple of weeks he's graduated from the baby style swings to big kid ones. Where was I when that happened?


Suburbia anyone? Granted this picture below isn't all that clear due to that darn beautiful sunset, but it's a view from the side of our backyard. Rows and rows of fenced homes, backyard play sets, and golden retrivers. Nick and I have never owned a home that was truly considered suburbia, and now we're smack dab in the middle of it.  It's so kid friendly and very family oriented, and at this time in our lives is a perfect fit for our family.



Blog signature

3 comments:

  1. How cool to have a park so close to your house! And I warm up to the idea of suburbia more and more each day - I'm sure it's invaluable to have so many young families close by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just saw your post off of someone else's blog. I just wanted to let you know that I'm in KC, so if you have any questions or need anything - just let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you guys are starting to get settled!

    ReplyDelete