Saturday, April 2, 2011

10 Months

Another month has floated by, just as easily as the other months of this little guy's life. I can't even wrap my mind around what will happen in a couple months, how could he possibly be 1 so soon?  Seriously.

Alec is a big ball of sloppy kisses, big bear hugs, dirty hands and clumsy crawling (apparently gross motor skills aren't a strength amongst our sons). He's still generally quite mellow, eats LOTS, is ticklish on his thighs and neck, sleeps through the night and craves attention from Ethan. He's got 8 teeth and 88 fat rolls and his eyes seem to be turning a gorgeous blue/gray/green.

Stats at his 9 Month checkup:
21.3lbs (60th%)
30"tall (94th%-I think the nurse incorrectly measured him too long)



Happy 10 Month Birthday Alec!


Blog signature

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart! I can't believe our babies are approaching that 1-year mark either! Ariel just turned 9 months and is making NO attempts to crawl. I'm not really complaining though, because I really don't need her to be mobile right now, but none of my kids have had very stellar gross motor skills. Happy 10-months to Alec! :)

    ReplyDelete