Monday, April 18, 2011

Bedhead

I can NOT get enough of this guy! He is so happy and smiley in the mornings when I pluck him out of his crib. He rubs his eyes and smears anything coming out of his nose onto my shoulder then snuggles in for some hugs and kisses. His breath smells sweet (I know that won't last...I have a 2 1/2 yr old and his breath is definitely not sweet in the morning) and his kisses are almost always open-mouthed ones.  

He usually says "dadadadaddaada" over and over, but I don't mind. He could say "poopooopooopoo" for all I care, I just love hearing his little boy voice.



That dimple on his right cheek? Been kissed nearly 76 million times.



Blog signature

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! And the dimple just puts him over the top in cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, excuse me, but where did this BIG BOY come from and what did you do with sweet baby Alec? He's a gorgeous little guy! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete