Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bring on the heat

Because this is Kansas, we aren't unfamiliar with scorching temperatures one day and chilly temps the next. I personally don't mind the variety at all but the boys definitely lean toward the warmer days. We bought one of those $5 plastic pools the other day and they thought it was awesome, best 5 bucks I've spent lately! Ethan threw every single backyard toy inside it and Alec spent his time trying to catch floating grass while I read a Reader's Digest (no idea why these are mailed to me every month!). A few minutes later I found my magazine floating in the bottom of the pool.  That would be thanks to Ethan.

Feast your eyes on this little butterball:

I wished my love handles looked this cute:


He spotted FOOD:



Blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment