Monday, June 27, 2011

Sneak Peak of our Family Portraits

The family and I drove to River Market in downtown KC the other day for a mini photo shoot session (one hour was plenty of time!) with photographer Sarah Dickerson.  We haven't had our pictures taken as a family of 4 yet so it was time to update the frames in our house and I also wanted 1 year photos of Alec.  Sarah put up a handful of sneak peek pictures on her blog and I thought I'd share some of them here too.  I thought they turned out great and I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of them.  How will I choose!??!

Kansas City River Market family photography

Kansas City River Market family photography
We didn't bring these balloons with us, a stranger asked if we wanted them.  Later I tied them to a bench near our things and next thing we know, a woman walked off with them!


Kansas City River Market family photos
My little 1 year old





Kansas City River Market family photography

Kansas City River Market family photographers

Kansas City River Market family photographer

Kansas City River Market family photography

Kansas City River Market family portraits
LOVE these!


Blog signature

3 comments:

  1. They're amazing, Sherry! The boys look so happy. And that's a funny story about the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great, Sherry! You look fabulous, too. Love the dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know your family and I want to hang them on my walls, good luck narrowing it down to your favorites...you're going to need it! For serious.

    ReplyDelete