Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Boy Box

I haven't been keeping up with this blog much lately, we are doing a whole lot of the same things day in and day out and I guess I just don't feel that any of it warrants a blog post.  We've been to a couple play dates, parks, Legends, the Plaza, shopping, Nana's, restaurants, and such in the past couple months.

Ethan starts pre-school next week (two days a week for 2.5 hours each day) and I'm toying with the idea of having Alec attend a Kid's Day Out program one day a week.  He could definitely benefit from some social interaction, and I'll admit that I could benefit from from anti-social interaction.  So we'll see.

Monkey see, monkey do.  Ethan went first, followed by Alec.  And then for some reason Alec showed his grouch face (which he does by request now, most of the time).

Blog signature

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to tell which one's older! Sherry, if you're on the fence about putting Alec in MDO, DO IT! It feels amazing to get a break and, like you said, it's great for them too.

    ReplyDelete