Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Twins

It has happened 3 times in the past couple of weeks--a stranger has commented on my "twins".  Get your mind out of the gutter, I'm talking about the boys.  All three times we've been at the grocery store, they've been bundled up in their jackets and sitting side-by-side in the huge truck-cart.  "Awwww, look at those twins, they are sooo cute!"  Once I just let it go and nodded and the other two times I told the ladies they weren't twins, two years apart actually (23 months, but who's counting).

Anyway, I have a hunch that as Alec gets older we might be hearing this a bit more.  I don't see a huge resemblance but they are brothers, after all.

Alec trying to tackle Ethan.

Blog signature

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I get this comment all the time, too...and Nate (the oldest) is not only 2 1/2 years older, but 4 times bigger...Alex is tiny for his age so there's NO way they look even CLOSE in age...people are crazy, plain and simple! :)

    ReplyDelete