Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bundled Up

Well, we had our fair share of snow.  Less than two inches, I think (totally fine with me, by the way).

It takes about 34 minutes to get both boys into their snow pants, boots, coats, gloves and finally, hats...and about 6 minutes before they're ready to come back inside.  Alec comes running in saying, "bruh-ber neck cold" as I find a hunk of snow wedged in between his neck and coat, he hasn't learned how to throw them back, but it won't be long.  Ethan is soon to follow, probably because he is bored without his brother.


Ethan and I spent about an hour in the fresh snow while Alec was napping.  His favorite part was hitting me with snowballs (even though I had to make each snowball for him).  He wanted to ride in his sled, build a snowman and make a snow angel.  Check, check, check.  Then we came back inside and thawed out.
(He lasted less than a day before he was water for the grass.)

Blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment