Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hold Your Nose

I took a video of Alec a couple days ago and after showing Nick, he said I needed to put it on here.  I wasn't going to at first, but I thought what the hell....we're not a family who is all prim and proper.  Seriously, THREE boys live here!  So I'm posting it because, gosh darn it, it's funny and it makes me laugh.



Alec is presently out of commission, a few days after this video.  Poor guy has an ear infection, fever, allergies and a cold...all wrapped up in one.  You should see his face, his eyes are constantly half shut because he's dragging butt, however his little mind just wants to play like usual.  He's hot and cold, both literally and figuratively.  He wants his mama, but he doesn't want his mama. So let's hope this antibiotic works its magic quickly!

Blog signature

2 comments:

  1. Haaa Haaa HAAAAA!!! Love it! Those are the good times to remember! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grosssss!!!! What is it about boys and farting? Oliver's so proud of himself after he toots; Ella's flat out mortified.

    ReplyDelete