Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Trip to the Farm

The boys and I made a quick trip to my parents this past weekend.  We had great weather so we went to the zoo and then just hung out at the farm the rest of the time.  Seriously, give these kids a sand pile and a dog and that's all it takes to make them happy.

(The BIG kid is my nephew, Andrew, who has grown WAY TOO MUCH since I saw him last.  How did that happen?!)
*FLASHBACK* Here's Andrew holding Ethan over 4 years ago:

 Back to the zoo.  My mom was able to snap a quick picture of me and the kids.

Everyone fed the giraffes, everyone except my mom. 

And at the farm, the boys played with toy guns, sand, the dog (who they adored!), dirt and all of Grandma's toys.  While farm life isn't for me, I think the kids would be happy campers here.  My parents do, however, have the BEST sunsets and sunrises you could ask for.  And the stars at night are so bright and visible, without a doubt a super view.


I guess we didn't take pictures of Alec at the farm, but I promise he was there.  He was the one who nearly burnt down the house by putting a stack of styrofoam plates on the hot stove! Yikes!


Lastly, a couple random pictures that really don't have a home but are cute nonetheless.
He's a climber!

Grouchy face at the park.

Brotherly love in Batman hats (that I wouldn't let them buy) at Target.

Alec and me
Blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment