Monday, December 31, 2012

Magic Snowman

He's magic because a few minutes after we all went inside and warmed up our fingers, he fell over into 8 million pieces.  So I put my wet gloves back on and ran out to fix him up.  He's good as new.  Now if he'd just use that shovel and clean up the driveway!

It started snowing this morning and as of 4pm, it's still coming down.  Two to four inches is in the forecast and the boys are pretty happy about that.  I could take it or leave it, but I should admit I had a great time building the snowman.  Ethan helped roll and stick the charcoal on but Alec wanted nothing to do with it.  He did attempt a snow angel, but was ready to head back inside after.  And as every other mother out there knows, you MUST spend at least 30 minutes outside because it takes that long just to get everyone bundled up.

A few pictures from the last snow we had about a week ago:

Alec preferred the Spiderman mask.


Snow with sprinkles! 




Blog signature

1 comment:

  1. Your snowman is amazing...and huge!!

    Ollie has the same hat as Alec :)

    And I totally forgot about snow ice cream - we'll have to do that tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete