Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ethan's Summer Sports 2013

Ethan did soccer and t-ball this summer, it was all pretty new to him so he's got lots of learning to do.  I think he did as good as any other kid his age.  We're taking a break from sports this fall but will do something again in the spring.

Here are a couple highlights from the season.

Fielding ground balls (green shirt):

Getting better at each game!



video

The last day of T-ball everyone received a medal.  His coach told each player something unique about every player.  He told Ethan that he always had a positive attitude.

 Sadly, this is the only picture of Ethan I took his entire soccer season.  I know, I know.  But...I did take several videos!

He is wearing white socks and has on a yellow scrimmage vest (on the left):
video

He did really well during their scrimmages, and would usually be one of the kids kicking the ball and scoring.  However, during drills and regular practice he was a lot more timid, pretty unsure of himself since it was all a new experience for him.  I'm sure next year he'll have more confidence in his skills and continue to improve. 
video

Alec just got to watch this year, he didn't seem to mind.  We'll see how it goes for him next year. Eeek!

Blog signature

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, E! My boys did baseball (Nate), and tBall/Soccer (Alex), too...Once again, I totally get it :) Hope you are all doing well! I'm off to catch up on the rest of your posts!!

    ReplyDelete