Monday, September 9, 2013

Look-a-Like

The boys and I spent this past weekend at my parent's house and after the boys were asleep I went through an old box of pictures.  I love looking back and remembering things I'd completely forgotten about.  Seeing how everyone in our family has grown up and changed over the years sometimes blows my mind! For the record, my mom could rock a pair of daisy dukes like no one's business!

Anyway, I came across a picture of me and couldn't help but see Alec right away.  It's the shy and reserved expression I see on his face a lot, especially when he's around people he doesn't know. I guess we share more than just our green eyes.






Blog signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That's totally YOU! I've seen a lot of you in other pictures of Alec, too but that expression is priceless on both of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete