Sunday, April 13, 2014

Imprinting

Every night before I go to bed, I poke my head into each of the boys' room.  They have such different habits, Alec keeps his little lamp on and door closed (although he could open it if I let him) and is always covered up with the comforter with Daddy Puppy securely under his arm.  Generally he's sweaty but insists on wearing the hottest pj's to bed.

As for Ethan, he's got his door wide open with the laundry room light on to serve as his night light.  He rarely has anything other than his "blankie" covering him up and he's never sweaty.  Every now and again, one of them will wake up when I accidentally bump into a misplaced step stool or find that missing Iron Man Lego with my foot.  The other night was particularly funny, Alec had fallen asleep on his side with a few lego guys and pieces under his cheek.  He rustled a bit and rolled over...Nick and I snapped a quick picture and got out of there before he woke.  Too funny.





Blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment