Monday, July 14, 2014

Birthday #6

For Ethan's 6th birthday we decided to forgo a big party (even though he asked multiple times to have some friends over) and just keep it nice and simple.  I figure as the boys get older and have more friends, that'll be the time to have bigger parties....right?

The cake was a construction theme per request and the venue was lovely Lake Lenexa.  Grandpa and Grandma made the trip up for the day and even brought fishing poles!  Alec ended up quite the fisherman, I think Grandpa might have a buddy to join him in a few years.  Ethan liked it, but only if he caught something.  :)

After hanging out at the park we packed up and came home for a small BBQ and cake.  Nana came over to help celebrate, too.  Ethan was over the moon with all the gifts he received and was even more excited to spend some of his birthday money as soon as humanly possible.











As for growing another year older, all I can say is...holy moly, it flies by!  I wouldn't change one single thing about either of these two guys, I'm one lucky lady to have them as my very own.  Happy 6th Ethan!


Blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment