Friday, November 14, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween was here and gone in no time, the kids were just as excited about trick or treating as they've ever been (especially Alec).  They had a countdown starting around 15 days up until the very moment we set out to ring doorbells.  It was a decent night weather wise, a little chilly but Nick bundled the boys up so they were fine except for little fingers. 


Pumpkin Patch




I took this picture on accident but I absolutely LOVE it.  Three sets of feet all next to one another.  Large, small and medium.  :)

Ethan wanted to be something scary and Alec went through nearly 37 costume ideas before I was able to talk him into a vampire.  Wished I had taken more pictures of these two but such is life.  

I spy...something 6 years old. 


Blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment